Emily from My Journey Through Thick and Thin nominated me for a versatile blogger award! Thank you! I’m glad to know that someone likes my blog enough to nominate it for something!
So according to the rules, I now have to tell you 7 things about myself:
- I dislike feet. Aside from my own and my son’s, I cannot stand touching anyone else’s feet. And that includes my husband’s!
- I struggle with finishing what I’ve started. Drawings, writings, you name it.
- Along with number 2, I’m a big procrastinator and I have to work on this.
- I used to be a vegetarian! Then I got pregnant and craved bacon so badly… Vegetarian no more.
- My first language is French, I learned English mostly by myself!
- I LOVE videos games. I have stopped playing because of my son.
- My husband is 8 years younger than me. We got married when he was 18!
Here are other great blogs for you to go read! In no particular order and all of various subjects!
- The Smart Woman’s Guide to Diabetes
- My Thin Eats
- Rainie and Me
- Sassie Annie
- Love Hate Diabetes
- College Veganista
- The Cherbie Life
- Rolling in the D
- Insulin Runner
- Matt Thomas
- 400 days ’til 40
- Dog Goes to College
- Chris Neighbors